MENU

Slide

Some Simple Stuff Advertorial

Sunday, October 05, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



Dumb: Qian Zu Ge (:

Jessmiex: Hahahas, Awww, eh, i don't take note of this kinda thing.
I just grab a bag from cold's storage and zao already! lol.
Food colouring (:

JH: Yup hehe it's really easy lar,
Look at for my eyelashes tutorial lar, on my links area (:

Anon: coastal scents.com

Rose: Nahh i don't think spotlight have?
No idea leh, it's mummy's cookie cutter from long ago!

Meri: Hahahas, i shop online for bags and shoes too!
Shopping in singapore is simply too boring heheh
Thanks! :D

Passerby: Normal mail

Queenie: Lol hardly exercise, becoming a couch potato liao.
i'm getting fatter and fatter! Lol!
Boyf lar, always fed me all the good food. !@#$%

Hello: Photosgraphers contact me directly. (:

Alison: thank you! (:

Jasmine: Yes dear, reeeeeeally what the fuck.
Lol Silly things pathetic people do to entertain themselves yah?

Meiyee: I used a skewer to poke the eyes and smiley mouth! (:

MissyJade: Hahahas, erm, serangoon and marine parade area actually.

Siewyin: hehehe, hello! Hahahs, i don't even know
if that's a good thing or not!
Cos i'm replying tags like nuts!

Jenny: Hahahas, Dainty mask, you can get it from SASA,
i'd recommend the collagen one.

Amanda: haahsh what set? you mean the box?
hahahas, ohh just saw your next tag. lol
No i won't bother to make it so pretty if i'm selling them!
Lol, it's 爱心便当 for my boyf only! Heheheh

Tengli: Okay babe! Cool! :D
I miss your craps!

Lyne: hehehe he's not super full,
but he's not complaing either!
Cos he loves them! heheh.

Fiona: Hehehe, thanks babe.
Naaaah, make for other people then no point make until so cute liao!
Heheheh,
爱心便当 for my boyf only!

PB: http://theluckiestchick-.blogspot.com/
2008/09/skincare-makeup.html
Hehe, thank you! :D

Jessmiex: eh, i dunno how to teach one leh,
Go to like leonard drake to do your brows luh.
Don't ever go to jean yip, like crap :x

Sarah: Sorry dear, no idea yah.

Stupid: Lol! I can't help but laugh when i saw your comment!
So funny, like as if you meant "WALAO, STUPID
SMILEY FACE OBVIOUSLY MADE BY TOOTHPICK"
I don't know why but that just tickles me!

-: Yup! Loves them too! :D

(:: I'm not sure leh! Cos the alcohol method is actually
for like shimmery stuff, So for matt stuff like concealer
i'm not so sure about it! Maybe you can try with like abit or sth?

Weiling: Erm, it depends on the size of it,
No it doesn't melt if you apply topcoat (:

Girl: hahahahs, it's ok ok lar,
I think i ordered from transdesign.com
Not super sure thou!

Passer: Hahahas, cos it's sushi rice!
with vinegar and sugar mixed into the rice. (:

Lala: hahahs, thank you!

Passerby: Yes my boobs are REAL,
never been soooooo sure about anything. (:
Don't understand why people ask qns like that. goodness.




















I MADE SUUUUUUSHI~~~~~
I remembered when i was a little kiddie i watched mummy rolls the sushi,
And i was sooooooooo amaaaaaazed!

How did mummy not roll the sushi mat into the sushi as well?!
I can't believe this but i've never made sushi all by myself before,
And it was my 1st time doing it alone the other day!
My rolled sushi didn't exactly turn out to become what i had in mind :x





It's not round lor crap!
It's teardrop-shaped! WHHHHHHHHY?!
But ok lar, heheheh at least now it looks like a pretty flower right?

Round is boring! humpf I don't care what you say but,
Tear-shaped sushi is the thing now! Blah!
(Giving myself nonsense reasons, lol)





It's a mouse? It's a bunny?
Up to you to decide!





Bento #6



Boyf loved the sushi, even the tear-shaped ones ok!









Advertorial:






The sweeeeeeties from SomeSimpleStuff.livejournal.com
sent me some clothes that i totally am in love in noooooow!


Most of the clothes they carry are really casual and comfy,
Great for poly students like me, cos i tend to dress too
over-the-top when i go to school :x

And the quality and everything is greeeeeat!
Not to mention the low prices lar.
Def cheaper than buying at places like far east etc!


Hehehe, they're so cute!









This is my favourite amongst the three they sent me! ^-^
Worn it everywhere lor, shopping, school, esther's birthday party~

















SomeSimpleStuff.livejournal.com
SomeSimpleStuff.livejournal.com
SomeSimpleStuff.livejournal.com
SomeSimpleStuff.livejournal.com
SomeSimpleStuff.livejournal.com
SomeSimpleStuff.livejournal.com
SomeSimpleStuff.livejournal.com













Went out with boyf on hari raya, ooooooomfg.
Bad bad bad bad bad choice to go out that day lar!
So many bangalas everywhere! Vivo also flooding with bangalas!



...was wearing the dress that
SomeSimpleStuff.livejournal.com sponsered me! heh.




eBought a grill thingy, hello kitty food picks,
hair pin, strawberry bento box.

From Daiso except the hello kitty food picks which
i bought from a Hello Kitty Novena Sq








Went to Liang Court for dinner!
I loooove the spicy tonkatsu noodle with butter
It's just sooooo totally yummy, drools.






Went out for lunch with Danny at AMK hub,
then we went to Novena Square and he got like this
pink adidas water bottle and another bag from adidas as well.
Siao one, this guy shops more than me please.

And he loves hello kitty and pink stuff!
He's like super fun to shop with!

...and he bought a hamster for his mum!
Poor thing's life was only worth 10 bucks.
I forgot to snap a picture of the hamster!
Soooo, super cute and curious!





I had this for brunch on saturday,
I made the prata/sausage roll, it's so yummy and crispy!
And my favourite yooooooogurt!
I used to love the berries one so much,
But seems like they're not making it anymore leh.

but the apply crumble is my new favourite! Yums!



Btw, for the prata/sausage roll.
Thaw a prata for about 5 mins until it's a teenie weenie bit soft.
rolls the sausage into the prata, pinch the sides together
and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 40 mins.


Cheeky Meeko says: "Want a bite of me poooooop?"








No comments: